to join our team.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
The Quality Engineering team is responsible for quality in one of the Client’s projects. The Engineer will work with the team to define quality processes, standards, and tools to ensure our products keep the quality bar high. Partner with development teams to help them adopt standards and provide insights about their strategy. Based on the organization's needs we define test strategies and work on the data and tools to support it. Follow UI automatization that is implemented with a custom framework based on Argus and Jest. CI is on Jenkins, client’s custom tools and Git.
- Work on writing test cases and run some manual testing
- Running of automation test cases
- Develop and implement quality metrics and standards for the organization
- Collaborate with product development on test and automation strategy and implement it across teams.
- Collaborate with test infrastructure teams to develop test tools to improve test development productivity
- 5+ years of experience as an AQA Engineer
- Experience with API testing
- Experience writing test cases and other test documentation
- Experience creating quality standards/metrics and implement them across teams
- Experience using different API and UI test frameworks and tools