Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our client is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management.
The client develops an award-winning SaaS platform, the Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees and citizens. The client captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, digital and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results. Using the client’s Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, providing clear and potent returns on investment.
The Quality Engineering team is responsible for the development and execution of tests in our client.
The engineer will be part of the quality team and partner with the development teams to test our client’s products.
- Work on writing test cases and execute manual tests
- Maintain automated and manual tests across different releases
- Help automation team with running automation test cases
- Collaborate with product development on test and automation strategy and implement it across teams.
- Collaborate with test infrastructure teams to develop test tools to improve test development productivity.
- 5+ years of experience as an AQA Engineer
- Experience with Mobile SDK testing and API testing
- Experience writing test cases and other test documentation
- Experience creating quality standards/metrics and implement them across teams.
- Experience using different API and UI test frameworks and tools.
- Be able to mentor and lead less experienced quality engineers
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.