About the client
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion.
- Maintain and improve existing E2E test automation framework.
- Design and maintain automated test scripts (TypeScript+Protractor+Mocha) and required test data for projects, ensuring the continued high level of quality in our business systems.
- Perform testing in development and QA environments to ensure the delivery of quality end results.
- Document and prioritize test conditions and test scenarios, Identify, log, and track defects discovered during automated test runs.
- Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Write reusable and testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem.
- Understanding of software test automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Strong proficiency in NodeJS, / ES6+, TypeScript, including DOM manipulation and the object model. Good understanding of browser rendering behavior. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- 3+ years of test automation experience in (TypeScript).
- English reading/writing/speaking skills.
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, NPM).
- Knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture best practices.
- Understanding of Mobile-first Responsive design.
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol, browser networking.
- Familiarity with Selenium-Webdriver, command-line utilization.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a UNIX environment.
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments (GitHub Actions / Jenkins / TeamCity / CircleCI)
- Experience working with and testing API / Restful services
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents