We are looking for perspective and ambitious Automation QA Engineer to join our team.
Our client is a diversified multinational holding company active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewellery, watch movements and components. It is the world’s largest watchmaking group, and supplies nearly all the components required for the watches.
Its production companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. Our client is a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. It is also a leader in the field of sports event timing.
Automation QA Engineer with experience in embedded Systems Testing. The Engineer will develop Test scripts to cover functional and non-functional test requirement, as well as maintain the Test Automation framework and build libraries to expand its testing capabilities. Being able to integrate the results in the Test Management tools and organize the additional information (debug logs etc.).
- Implement the directions of the DQ management
- Consult the Manual Testing experts and the Test Manager to ensure that their test objectives are reached with the implemented scripts
- Discuss with the Testing Framework Experts development team and share effort and results
- Reporting to the Project Manager and directly to the client
- At least 3 years of work developing professional project in Python
- Will be a plus to show experience, competence and understanding in dealing with complicated systems that involve multiple physical devices/boards and logical components running different types and versions of SW as well as an understanding on different data interfaces
- Debugging skills, comfortable with Cli and Terminals
- Testing methods, Testing Tools, has written performance, load, stress tests
- Using APIs, parsers, and other libraries for testing, not just building from scratch but looking for efficiency
- Understand the need of Git and maintainable/re-usable code
- Experience with using and maintaining (Test) Automation frameworks will be a plus
- Ideally hands on experience with Python Based Frameworks ideally PyTest and Jenkins
- Experience with Test Management and Test Management tools
- Ideally Atlassian tools and previous work on the API
- Experience with IoT use cases and/or testing Bluetooth devices is highly appreciated
The ideal candidate is also:
- Understand/Evaluate the difference of running a test automatically in a partially emulated system and a user action in the end product
- Shall be able to think of the scripts as testing tools serving part of the testing objectives and not as autonomous SW
- Managing time and priorities, remove bottlenecks. Think of the 80% first and not the 20%
- Be flexible, think and design for re-usability
Our mission is to create an environment where people can fully develop their potential, become successful and empowered to make more impact. Therefore, we focus on creating a friendly, challenging and well-balanced environment where you can grow and develop.
- Strong engineering culture
- Challenging projects and mature teams
- Personalized on-demand cross-company mentoring support enabling you to learn new things faster
- Plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and get more experience such as opportunity to mentor others, speak at events, and contribute to pre-sales
- Direct communication with the customer
- Frequent business travel in Switzerland
- An individual education budget
- A friendly, supportive and dymanic work environment
Care, comfort and fun:
- A relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- Corporate events, outstanding parties and team buildings