N-iX is looking for a talented BI QA Engineer will be delivering quality solutions as per business requirements by creating and executing test cases and carrying out integration.
Our client is one of Europe's fastest-growing mobile companies with over 5 million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in 8 countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D centers in Lviv/Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
- Work with data warehouse based on Azure ecosystem and development teams to help drive consistency across our varied data domains;
- Perform QA data testing and validation on all changes, and periodic QA reviews of existing data feeds using SQL and other tools;
- Assist in the creation of core enterprise data governance guidelines;
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team guiding the testing process for both development and other quality engineers;
- Evaluating and approving data for validity and impact on deliverables;
- Compiling and analyzing data reports.
- 2+ years of software testing and QE experience in data space;
- 2+ years’ experience with data processing or ETL;
- 2+ years of QA or data validation using tools such as SQL or Python;
- Solid SQL knowledge;
- QA experience testing data pipelines, data;
- Understanding of data analysis and interpretation;
- Good communication skills in English (verbally and written);
- Being result-oriented, ability to make things done.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to agile/scrum methodologies;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.