Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
the UK's leading independent energy supplier
We are looking for a skilled Senior BA to join our Product team. We expect that the best suitable candidate is ready to face challenges, take part in solution making, and handle tasks independently while working as a part of a team.
The project is in the discovery phase with the main focus to elicit gaps between As-Is and To-Be states and provide high-level estimates of the scope.
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, product managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs.
- Identify and define business needs and goals, clearly outline the stakeholders’ impact.
- Analyze capability gaps between As-Is and To-Be states, suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options.
- Elicit and formalize functional and non-functional requirements.
- Moderate meetings and workshops.
- Manage backlog, plan iterations, elaborate user stories with acceptance criteria. Manage solution scope, detect and track changes.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis/product owner role.
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (including diagrams, UML, BPMN).
- Attention to details, strong logic mindset, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product.
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering, and solutions assessment.
- Communication and facilitation skills, proactive approach in communication at all levels.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Good understanding of UX and design.
- Advanced English.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more