Our customer is a leading North America online broker. The Senior C++ Engineer will be involved in the development of a functionally rich product part, following through all stages of the Agile software development life cycle from inception to implementation.
- Work with multiple business groups to understand the requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Adhere to consistent software development processes and develop re-usable, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and reliable code.
- Work with a team to define the work breakdown structures for the technical activities associated with the project
- Implement and support fault-tolerant, real-time, high throughput, low latency transaction processing applications in a multi-tier environment.
- Architecture analysis and documentation of the software specifications for both the client-facing and internal server applications.
- Design, develop and implement client-side applications using C++ programming language, Qt Framework and proven design patterns.
- Develop application compatible with Windows and MacOs systems
- Strong C++ experience
- STL and Boost libraries
- Qt Framework
- OOA/OOD and Design Patterns
- Multithreading development experience
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP protocols (sockets)
- High performance, low latency development (nice to have)
- GIT source control experience
- Software Development Lifecycle and Scrum methodology
- MacOS and Windows application development experience
- Excellent time-management and organizational abilities that facilitate structured teamwork
- Highly developed communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience and/or personal interest in the financial industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Take ownership of tasks and drives projects through to completion
- Able to focus while under pressure and pay close attention to detail
- Willingness to multitask and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Good judgment to proactively and independently solve problems and make decisions
- Competent to follow specific guidelines, criteria, protocols
- Develop plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.