N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 150+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets, and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for an Engine Programmer to join our Supermassive Games team. You will be responsible for customizing Unreal Engine 4 (and later UE5) to build a suite of powerful, world-class systems and tools. You’ll be playing a key role in developing future games.
- Expert knowledge of modern C++
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience
- Strong math skills, specifically good knowledge of linear algebra
- Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, tools, audio, networking, memory handling, scripting, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Amazing problem-solving skills, ability to understand and work with complex systems & unfamiliar code
Good to have:
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Good knowledge of SDK and technical requirements of Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One or high-end Windows PC
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more