N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 150+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets, and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for an Engine Programmer to join our Supermassive Games team. You will be responsible for driving for the highest image quality possible for each scene to achieve Hollywood production values in real-time.
Good to have:
- Expert knowledge of modern C++
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience
- Strong 3D math skills
- Good knowledge of the PS4, Xbox One, DX11/12 rendering architectures, and APIs
- Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders, geometry processing, and lighting
- Passionate about the latest rendering techniques and achieving the highest possible graphical quality in-game, and understand cutting-edge renderer and pipelines inside out
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in UE4 development
- Experience in using and extending the editor and runtime of Unreal Engine.
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Meetups and events for professional development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more