N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 75+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
We are looking for Senior C++ UI Engineer
developers to join our ranks.
- Framework Engineer - Assist development in the cutting-edge user interface backend for our new ECS-driven game engine.
- This position will research the state of the art in UI development and apply that research through technical designs and implementation.
- Experience with modern C++, Python
- Knowledge of fundamental UI concepts like 2D layout, animation, and text rendering
- Familiarity with several UI frameworks (game, web, application, etc.)
- Familiarity with shaders, particle systems, and 3D rendering
- Ability to collaborate with other programmers in a shared code base
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.