Our client, is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers.
Cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilizing AWS and Azure services.
This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure. The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by our Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted.
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly Azure / Windows / Active Directory / Azure AD focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in AWS.
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilizing AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
- Deliver end to end technical and user support across all cloud platforms (Primarily Azure)
- Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Primarily Windows Server OS)
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimization, security enhancement, performance optimization, operational efficiency and innovation
- Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practice methods are followed
- Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure
- Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms
- Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into Azure public cloud
- Production knowledge of Windows file servers / DFS
- Strong experience in desktop virtualization technologies in Azure
- Good appreciation of ISO27001, ITIL and Project management
AZ-104 – must have
AWS Certified cloud architect – nice to have
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practice Azure solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of on-premise Active Directory, including GPO and Azure AD
- Proven examples of ownership of large Azure project implementations in Enterprise settings
- Enterprise production experience of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimization, security enhancement and performance optimization
- Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
- Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practice when designing solutions in Azure
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean, and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more