N-iX is looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join the global team behind a mobility company that aims to democratize vehicle ownership and financing on the entire continent.
About the role:
You will join a team of 5 Data professionals and Build a Data Lake platform from scratch using cutting-edge technologies. You will also be involved in developing new data pipelines, ingesting, and data orchestration.
The Data Team is a brand-new function that’s been created with data at the heart and minds of growing the business to be a data-led company. We want to hear from experienced and creative data analysts who want to use their skills to improve people’s lives and help us democratize mobility thru fintech.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive knowledge of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development
- Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods
- Monitor key metric to help the business identify emerging trends
- 2 years of work experience in data analysis/machine learning related field
- Experience with R, Python, SQL
- Expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods.
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets
- Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Effective written and verbal communication skills
- English level – upper-intermediate or higher
Nice to have:
- Prior AWS experience (SageMaker etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more