Our client, is one of Europe's fastest-growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide, and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers.
To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
The provision of services by our Client is run on a mix of owned and rented infrastructure across a number of countries. To assist the Cloud Operations Manager with technical leadership across complex large scale infrastructure deployment, implementation, issues & resolution.
- Availability of Infrastructure
- Monitoring, reporting, graphing, and alerting across all infrastructure services
- Ensure that Day to Day support and maintenance of these systems is managed within best practice guidelines which include dealing with escalations as well as communications and stakeholder management.
- Assist with problem management to assist in increased response times, times to restore, and availability of systems.
- Potential involvement in Data Centre migration, improved/rebuilding some of the AWS environments.
- Involvement in the new deployment process
- Experience with all major flavours of Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Strong experience in AWS
- Deeper familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages such as PERL, Python
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, Nginx & Nginx Plus etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Saltstack, Puppet and Chef
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience in deployment tools AWS Cloud formation and administration of infrastructure in AWS
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Experience in automation tools/apps relevant for AWS such as Terraform
- Experience in OpenLDAP & O-Auth deployment and administration
- Experience in working with repository tools such as BitBucket, GITHub, Docker
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.