The client's mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. They are a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
The project is at a time of significant technological investment and growth. The current technology platform is undergoing a major overhaul as we build additional capabilities and features from the ground up. The ambition is to build the next generation of insurance platform, that is at the forefront of user experience, creating best-in-class journeys for both our customers and the staff.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
Role description and responsibilities:
• Initial tasks to get our envs in order
• Our pipeline is being built by the current team right now and we're struggling to get it over the line
• It's a good opportunity for someone to come in the early stages and add value
• Soon after this to help us define our env strategy wider
Our DevOps Engineers’ mission is to ensure our software engineering teams have the right conditions to build and operate high-performance, reliable, secure & scalable systems. You’ll provide coaching, implementation and guidance on improvements to infrastructure and observability.
This is a varied role where you’ll be exposed to the full technology stack and will work across projects spanning deployment & infrastructure automation, SRE, performance engineering, release engineering and monitoring distributed systems, all with close collaboration with engineering teams.
DevOps Engineers creates software tools, infrastructure and automation that are reusable across many software teams while being reliable for the future. This enables us to scale the freedom and autonomy that our engineering culture is built upon.
• Azure pipelines
• Azure Monitoring Systems
• Infrastructure as code through Terraform, Cloudformation or similar
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• IT Club membership card which provides pleasant discounts
• A masseur at office
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Regular office fruit delivery
• Challenging tasks and projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• A regular performance appraisal
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.