Our Canadian-based client develops a privacy-compliant consumer ecosystem that enables consumers to take back control of their identity from those who have been using it without their knowledge and/or consent.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. The challenges are complex and exciting. The qualified candidate will work with an agile team of engineers and must thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with varied multi-disciplinary projects.
- Take accountability and responsibility for maintaining and building cloud infrastructure and managing platform components through codifying infrastructure, security, automation and driving enablement.
- Security implementation and posturing of our AWS infrastructure.
- Automation of deployment and configuration through Infrastructure as Code scripting.
- Be a passionate advocate of DevOps principles and practices and engage with Development teams to promote DevOps adoption.
- Review and provide feedback on product functional specifications and design specifications.
- Research and recommend new technologies and toolsets.
- Continuously improve performance and proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks that will reduce time to build and deliver our software.
- Participate in incident and problem resolution as it relates to production infrastructure.
- Documentation of processes and troubleshooting issues.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, and/or similar experience.
- Experience in a similar role or lead/solo DevOps role and ability to assist other team members.
- CI/CD practices and implementation (Jenkins, Bitrise, GitHub, Blue/Green deployment)
- Scripting knowledge(Shell, Ruby, Python) and in-depth knowledge in Linux/Unix networking.
- Configuration & Provisioning Management knowledge (Helm, Ansible, Chef, etc).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or similar)
- Experience working with Containerization (Docker Compose and Kubernetes).
- Expert knowledge in AWS essential services (EC2/ECS/EKS, S3, IAM, RDS, MKS (Kafka))
- Exposure and Experience with Advanced AWS Services (API Gateway,Kinesis, Lambda, ElasticSearch, Redshift, DynamoDB, REDIS/ElastiCache)
- Expert knowledge in AWS networking (Internet gateways, VPC, subnets, Route53, VPNs)
- Knowledge of AWS monitoring and logging (CloudWatch, Systems Manager, Config, Trusted Advisor)
- Security by Design and Security Principles
- Exposure to Disaster Recovery Planning and Preparedness
- A combination of a developer and systems administration background would be ideal.
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- The Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents