Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Optii Solutions is a rapidly growing and innovative company focused exclusively on optimizing the rooms division function of hotels. Founded by hospitality professionals in 2006, Optii Solutions recognized the need for an improved approach to housekeeping – particularly where our clients are located in countries where labor is expensive or scarce.
Our clients helped us to shape our applications, and they continue to be involved in the design and refinement of our solutions.
Our portfolio includes brands such as the InterContinental Hotel Group, Rydges, QT, Las Vegas Sands and more. Our technology plays a key role in our clients’ operations around the world. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Optii Solutions employs team members in offices across the US and Australia.
We are seeking a full-time Sr Dev-Ops engineer to join our team. This role demands an innovative and motivated leader who can deliver microservice based features for our market leading product. This role will lead the technical team in an Agile environment to efficiently deploy our solutions to our various clients.
- Create and modify infrastructure code to deploy into cloud environments
- Identify and implement tools to improve existing environments (CI/CD, monitoring, logging)
- Work with the developers and support their infrastructure needs.
- Creates an appropriate level of documentation for implementations such that other team members can easily understand what was built or needs to be built
- Design, develop, recommend, and get buy-in for coding standards and best practices to follow for any given project
- Monitor systems health and security. Ensure SLAs are met or exceeded
- Configure/implement build reporting based on plug-ins and tools
- Protect the stability of the infrastructure through consistency of builds and processes
- Enhance/extend a configuration/deployment/monitoring framework
- Strong background in Linux Administration
- 5+ years of experience in a devops role
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Build tools such as BitBucket Pipelines, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Aptitude and desire to learn, apply, and espouse new technical concepts
- Able to handle complex work tasks and deliverables and apply best practices in the resolution of technical challenges.
- Have a creative, innovative approach to solving complex technical challenges, while collaborating and communicating effectively within the team for consistency in approach.
- Communicate verbally and/or in writing, and interact with client team members.
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- Experience with code quality and security scanning tools
- Familiarity with hospitality industry, workflow/task management systems, and search engine optimization
- Detail orientation and strong follow-through on personal and team tasks
- Experience with start-ups or small companies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.