Our customer is the largest Telecom company in Japan, and the third largest e-commerce marketplace company worldwide. The company offers a variety of services, like: Video on demand, Marketing and data analysis, e-reading, Book distribution, Fashion, Mobile messaging. We work with mobile communications services.
Customer's mission is to contribute to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. By providing high quality services that help users and partners grow, they aim to advance and enrich society.
- Design & Develop the simulator for Software developer (Evaluation board, PC, virtual).
- Design & Develop the PoC device firmware.
- Creating the RFI/RFP and take a responsibility for H/W Specifications decision making
- Contribute and improve Project from hardware point of view.
- Contribute and improve Security for IoT service.
- Write well-documented, testable code.
- Write interactive document for your developed program
- ARM’s TrustZone and Crypto
- Support and collaborate with inside and outside team member, vendor and manufacturer.
- Over 3 years C/C++ experience
- Bare-metal programming skill and experience
- Secure technology(ex, Crypto-cell, TrustZone) experience
- Cortex-M experience
- GIT experience
Basic electronics knowledge
Knows how to debug a real-time application
Some experience with MCUs (hobby level is fine)
General knowledge on toolchains
- Linux development experience
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Ready to learn new stuff by themselves
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with ARM assembly
ARM Bare-metal programming experience
Nordic MCU & SDK experience
Zephyr OS experience
LTE Modem experience
Bluetooth LE experience (GATT)
Experience with GNSS
Experience with sensors
POSIX development knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more