Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
About the client:
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion.
- Develop modern cross-platform responsible financial SPA.
- Participate in design and planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas.
- Develop and test new user-facing features.
- Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and performance.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- 3+ years of front-end development experience in building large, complex, highly scalable React-based single page web applications.
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem.
- Experience in OOP and MVC design and development patterns. Good understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, NPM).
- Knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture best practices.
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixings, partials, use source maps, etc). Deep understanding of Mobile-first Responsive design. Experience with Twitter Bootstrap or Foundation Framework.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Expert level hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles. Proficiency in building reusable components and modules. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, CSS-in-JS).
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol, browser networking.
- Advanced English reading / writing / speaking
Would be a plus:
- Experience working in a UNIX environment.
- You've built and delivered an app on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with PWAs, Service Workers and client-side caching.
- Experience in web standards, semantic web, accessibility and SEO and the interplay between them.
- Having a Github portfolio or link to open source work.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more