We are looking for a Front-End Developer to become a part of our development team.
We expect candidates to battle technically challenging tasks and cooperate with design & product parts of the team to deliver quality solutions for our customer. We also offer an opportunity to directly influence the development process and make an impact on the end product.
The client's mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. They are a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
- Building product functionality by writing clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Covering functionality with tests
- Participating in technical design sessions
- Validating designs & requirements from the technical perspective
- Experience with typical client-side tasks like routing, caching, communicating with API, etc.
- Affinity with unit testing frameworks and BDD
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
- Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
- Be eager to learn & share knowledge
- Experience with Gatsby Netlify
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more