N-iX is looking for a mature Senior Front End Engineer.
The customer is an Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI.
Currently looking for a creative and passionate front-end Software Engineer. The candidate should have experience with all facets of frontend development and will build the application components that comprise the user interface, middleware and web APIs. The candidate should understand the importance of customer focused design and choosing the right technology for a good end user experience. The position entails working in a fast-paced environment, working with multiple tiers of software systems that interface with cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence technologies. This role has exposure to many different technologies and business verticals creating huge room for learning and professional growth.
- Work with the UX designers and Technical Product Managers to understand requirements and build frontend web application components
- Build web applications written in a variety of technologies (React (priority), Angular, ES5, ES6), including building of reusable UI components in a modularized manner
- Create or leverage novel ways to visualize and plot large sized 2D and 3D data sets
- Implement or integrate authentication and authorization features into the web application
- Implement security conscious mid-tier APIs to service the web applications
- Be skilled at breaking down problems and provide time estimate for development tasks
- Articulate scalability, performance and optimization needs for the application and ensure their coverage
- Provide oversight and mentoring of junior team members
- 6+ years of UI development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience in development of, and/or integration with web services and RESTful APIs
- Experience with source control tools, unit test development and performing code reviews
Will be a plus:
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies and frameworks. Demonstrate the ability to research, explain reasons and make informed technology choices.
- Strong understanding of APIs, databases and at least one server-side language: Java (priority), Python, Go.
- Hands on experience working with visualization libraries such as D3.js, plotly.js and/or web.gl
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Selenium or Cypress
- Good understanding of CI / CD processes and cloud-based deployments
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more