At N-iX, talent stands at the heart of success. Therefore, our mission is to help every N-iXer grow, learn, and build an impactful career, wherever they are in their professional journey. Every project we start is challenging, every product we build is changing the world. Join one of our rock star teams, and you'll never feel stuck in your career. Our partners have located across the world: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and over 30 other countries. Let's drive global change together!
The Software Engineer is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
About the client:
Our customer is an office supply retailing company which employs about 38,000 associates and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites and a business-to-business sales organization. Across the job areas of retail, sales, supply chain and corporate, the company makes transformation of their product to the new level.
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Demonstrate in-depth experience with e-Commerce and web application technologies, especially in the areas of writing high performance, reliable and maintaining code
- Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
- Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
- Excellent React skills
- Excellent SASS/CSS skills (essential)
- Excellent HTML skills (essential), ideally with JSTL knowledge
- Knowledge of web security
- Knowledge of accessibility standards
- Knowledge of testing front-end work, both in-browser and code-based (such as Jest)
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Knowledge of build tools, such as Webpack
- Knowledge of GIT
- Standard 'ways of working' knowledge, such as conducting code reviews, working in an Agile team etc.
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.