With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. Our clients is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, our customer has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation.
What you will be doing
- You will build user-facing products and scalable architecture to handle thousands of sessions per second. As a product backend engineer you’ll be working on code that’s closest to the business from building and maintaining real-time maps that help people charge, to the messaging and notification systems that let us make their experience seamless.
- Your work will impact electrical vehicle drivers, fleets, and operations teams as they use the network across the globe.
- You will work across teams to build and collaborate on product requirements for the next generation of world-class EV technology products.
- Help make our team better by contributing to code reviews, documentation, and development process.
- Ability to write understandable, testable, secure code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Proven track record of API development and architecture on highly available systems at a significant scale.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Interest in using data and user research to inform product decisions. Experience with effective A/B testing is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional product development experience.
- Experience in designing large scale systems with NoSQL and RDBMS like MySQL.
- Proficiency in Go. Knowledge of PHP, Java, Python is a plus.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application with a good understanding of web concepts such as session, cache, cookies, connection pooling, and so on.
- Familiarity with server architectures, web services, and distributed systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more