We are looking to hire a software developer to take part in the development of software infrastructure of a big data platform to support machine learning and analytics, driving the future of Industrial predictive analytics.
You will work at an agile team in a dynamic environment, developing and maintaining a dynamic data pipeline system that is critical for cross-company operations Infrastructure design, Server and client-side planning, and development at High load & Scale.
- Work as part of a team of a global agile team
- Develop new high-quality object-oriented software
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase.
- Build reusable code and services for future use.
- Develop scalable, distributed, multi processes, multi-threaded code
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers.
- Hands-on development experience in one or more languages: Go – 3+ years
- Hands-on development experience with distributed services framework – 2+ years
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes – advantage
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, preferably AWS – 2+ years
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Great agile team-player
- Passion for developing scalable, distributed software
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated personality with positive attitude
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies (SAFe) – advantage
- Excellent hands-on object-oriented coding skills
- B.Sc. in computer science or engineering.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Professional growth:
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more