N-iX is one of the fastest growing Ukrainian IT companies providing comprehensive software development services to a number of well-known international companies as well as European and US tech start-ups. Since 2002 we’ve delivered excellence in software engineering and deep domain expertise in finance, healthcare, hospitality, telecom and other industries, helping our clients to implement technology and business transformations.
We are looking for a self-starter that takes initiative to be a forward thinker in a fast paced digital environment. HR Business Partner must be able to handle sensitive matters with discretion and possess excellent organizational and communication skills. Performing this role you will have to effectively balance business partner responsibility with employee advocacy, as well as build a positive employee relations culture and work environment.
- Working together with Delivery Management and Contractors within onboarding, performance management, retention planning processes, employee conduct and general employee relations issues, to ensure compliance and efficiency with Company policies and procedures
- Developing talent and succession plans for critical pipelines and leadership roles
- Developing and implementing new HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Consulting management in compensation and remuneration programs, and retention management. Supporting with retention plan creation.
- Conducting basic trainings and presentations for management on one-to-ones, performance appraisals, onboardings, etc.
- Providing and analyzing unit required reports, metrics, and information (ESAT, eNPS, eSI, attrition etc.), and offering solutions for improvements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HRM, or directly related role
- Experience in IT industry
- Upper-intermediate English
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a quick moving
- Ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations and independently drive to solutions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Driven to excel and accomplish results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Mid to expert level competency in Microsoft Office products, with a heavy focus on Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexible hours approach
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Performance appraisal
- Team buildings
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Anniversary presents