Have you heard that N-iX is starting cooperation with a HUGE provider of business solutions all over the world? It has instructed us to migrate to the microservice architecture and introduce our own solutions to subsequent tasks from scratch. Are you interested? Then let's read the details below.
About the project: This is all about some integrated supply chain event platform, the solution provides data capture solutions that support cross-enterprise, logistical processes and connect employees. So clients rely on this solution or improve their logistics management at selected interfaces with individual system modules. The main purpose of the Platform is the digitization, optimization and standardization of internal and external logistics processes. Using this product means that you are always informed about all logistical processes in real-time.
- Being a hands-on technical tester;
- Be responsible for the setup of automated QA infrastructure;
- Applying Automation testing approaches using modern AT tools and approaches;
- Writing of automated End2End tests;
- Communicate with Business analyst and other development teams;
- Estimation of testing efforts for the project;
- Analysis of system requirements and producing testing specifications from the system requirements;
- Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team.
- 3+ years of experience testing web applications and services;
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing;
- Strong experience with creating and/or maintaining AT frameworks using Java and popular tools (Appium/Selenium, Cucumber, RSpec, Capybara, Cypress and similar tools);
- Experience in API, Integration and E2E automation testing;
- Experience with testing web and mobile apps;
- A clear understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Exposure to containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) will be a plus;