Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our client is a digital platform for environmentally-focused investments, discovery and sharing
ideas. We are developing an app for investing in clean energy and green companies so that
everyone can make an impact with their savings.
We're looking for an ambitious, hands-on Senior BackEnd or Full Stack engineer with proven
engineering experience and an analytical mindset. As a member of our engineering team,
you will be responsible for high quality delivery of all of Clim8's technical best practices.
You'll be immersed in an agile environment, working closely with the Director of Engineering,
Product and Marketing teams to build, scale, and optimise our customer experience.
In addition to delivering our mobile apps and third-party integrations, you will support Clim8’s
leadership in hiring and establishing a strong engineering team.
- Designing and Implementing the backend services for our mobile app.
- Engaging with the Product team and the Front end developers.
- Implementing and maintaining the CD/CI pipelines.
- Dockerize micro-services.
- Doing code reviews.
- Attending the agile meetings.
- Ability to jump into the DevOps space.
- Micro-service design experience.
- API design experience.
- Java, Spring & Spring Boot ecosystem.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with cloud platforms, ideally AWS, and containerisation tools such as Docker.
- Experience with CD/CI.
- Experience with cucumber or similar.
- Passionate about technology with a strong record of delivering world-class technology in a tech-led space.
- Passionate about DevOps.
Nice to Have:
- React Native/React or Mobile development experience.
- Understanding of Kubernetes.
- Proficient in Linux.
- Passionate in building tools and automation to improve the quality of the
A bit about you:
- You're passionate about software development and user experience.
- Your code reads like well-written prose.
- You consider working in a safe and friendly environment important.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Start-up experience.
- Passionate about making a difference on climate change
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more