The Software Engineer is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
About the client:
Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
Java8, Spring, AWS, Hibernate, Docker & Containerization
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies using our DevOps tools
- Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
- Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
Would be a plus:
- 5+ years of J2EE experience using an E-commerce application framework
- Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Web-services, & micro-services
- Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with technical & business contacts
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL, including complex SQL queries.
- Self-learner, initiator, and have high sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Familiarity with Hybris
- Knowledge of UI development and design principles
- Experience with Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Knowledge of another mainstream programming language like: Scala, Kotlin, Ruby
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.