• Maintain and develop the essential enterprise integrations and applications that provide up to date and relevant data to various other systems and interfaces.
• Identify points for improvement within the team and task them accordingly.
• Respond quickly and intelligently to live environment issues.
• Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to design solutions and ensure that their needs are fulfilled to the best possible efficiency
• Mentor and guide other team members through pair programming and knowledge sharing.
• Confident with code review and providing feedback to other team members.
• Can act as lead developer on projects when required.
You will have expertise in the following:
• Spring Framework,
• Apache Camel,
An awareness or experience in the following is desirable:
• AWS technologies,
• Lambda serverless
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds