N-iX is looking for a Senior Java Engineer for a full-time basis to join our team.
Our Client is the leading platform for integrated global payroll processing, payments and analytics. We built a market leading solution by combining technology with managed services to revolutionize payroll and payments for multinational organizations. Our core values are to be attentive to customer care, remain responsive to market needs and to be pioneering and innovative. We are looking for passionate individuals who maintain a strong desire to succeed.
What do we need?
Our platform is a large digital platform, feature rich and serving a variety of internal and external users across the globe. The Platform has long-established Java codebase which has evolved over a number of years.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and engaged Software Engineers to join our development team helping to define, build, maintain and support our customer's initial and ongoing experience.
The Software Engineer works closely with peers, customers and stakeholders globally and across functions, utilizing analytical skills and collaboration tools to deliver customer requirements to support the smooth utilization of our platform across the world. He/she is experienced in software development and will utilize this experience in developing solutions that bring maximum business value to the end customer.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing requirements, technical design, and implementing into new capabilities within the platform
- Providing technical support for existing functionalities in production environment
- Upholding code standards and best practices through code reviews, refactoring efforts, and peer mentoring
- Engaging in the identification and remediation of issues related to code / solutions quality, functionality or other problems in the technical and business domains
- Documenting new or updated functionality as released
- Participating actively in all aspects of the agile process and ceremonies to deliver usable functionality
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years hands-on development experience
- Strong working knowledge of Java 8/11, Spring framework or Spring boot, and JQuery
- Spring Boot web, Security, Actuator, AMQP, JPA, batch and mail
- Experience working with relational (MySQL, MariaDB) or NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB) databases
- Experience working with Maven, Bamboo, Git, JIRA, and Bitbucket
- Experience with application performance tuning
- Good team player
- Excellent logical, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge or experience in using the following tools: Eclipse IDE, Maven, Mercurial and the Atlassian suite of collaboration and development tools
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Familiar with clean code principle
- Familiar with building cloud native application and using tools such as docker and kubernetes
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents