N-iX is looking for an experienced Java/Hybris Engineer willing to work in an encouraging and highly professional working environment, take on new challenging tasks, and contribute to the project of the global telecom brand.
If your location, family, commuting or something else does not let you work in the office, we give you an option to work remotely.
Our client, is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over three million active customers and operations in six countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
In this role, you will research, lead, design, implement and maintain high-quality software systems using Java/Hybris technologies to meet both internal and external client’s requirements. You will be involved in low-level design, development, testing, and support, which includes other software developers, testers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects.
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies using our DevOps tools
- Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
- Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
Would be a plus:
- 5+ years of J2EE experience using an E-commerce application framework
- Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Web services, & micro-services
- Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with technical & business contacts
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL, including complex SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Jira/Bitbucket/Bamboo
- Experience with Hybris
- Knowledge of UI development and design principles
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- An inspiring and comfy office
- The best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Relax zones
- Relocation package
- Regular office fruit delivery
- Challenging tasks and projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- A regular performance appraisal
- Mentorship opportunities
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.