Our customer is the largest Telecom company in Japan, and the third largest ecommerce marketplace company worldwide. The company offers a variety of services, like: Video on demand, Marketing and data analysis, e-reading, Book distribution, Fashion, Mobile messaging. We work with mobile communications services.
Customer's mission is to contribute to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. By providing high quality services that help users and partners grow, they aim to advance and enrich society.
The ideal candidate should be a back-end Java Software Engineer who will work with team members to develop high-performance back-end applications and processes.
• Develop API's and integrations
• Developing server-side logic, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
• Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• Develop high throughput API services
• 5+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle, programming technique, and tools such as Java, Spring, Spring boot, API, Docker, and Micro-Services & Kubernetes, oAuth / SAML/ SSO
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with API definitions using Swagger preferred
• Experience in API design patterns, Advanced proxies.
• Flexible hours approach
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• 15 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
• Relax zones
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds