Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our client is one of Europe's fastest-growing mobile companies with over five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide, and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Provide system or technical development expertise to the team
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
- Provide effort estimations
- Work in a close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
- 4+ years of commercial Java development experience
- Experience with well known Open Source frameworks/libraries, like Spring Boot
- Work experience with Docker
- Microservice experience
- Experience with AWS like ECS, Lambda, SQS, RDS, Kinesis streams
- Familiar with iterative development
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Solid understanding of communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP).
- At ease with Unix/Linux
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Familiar with both SQL and noSQL databases (MySQL, DynamoDB, Memcached, Redis)
- Practical experience with scaling applications to big user numbers is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.