The Software Engineer is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
About the client:
Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Supporting code deployments and being available as ‘on-call’ support for escalated systems issues
- 6+ years of extensive Java development
- Proficient in core Java, XML , Rest Service ,XSD, SOAP UI.
- Familiarity with configuring and running containers on a container platform (i.e. OpenShift)
- Experience with navigating UNIX filesystem and using UNIX based tools
- Experience with Developing and executing test plans that support solutions delivered.
- Proficient with NoSQL database Cassandra
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical folks
- Experience with version control tools
- Exposure to JIRA or JIRA-like story tool
- Experience with a variety of agile development methodologies
- Hands on experience in application code and deployment
- Ability to produce detailed, comprehensive software documentation, such as testing plans, requirements specs, design docs, (incorporate technical requirements for user stories)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills a plus
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Personal education budget
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents