Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support. We are seeking a Senior/Lead Front-End Engineer to be a key part of a team building out a new product. This role is focused on providing client's customers with deep insights and recommendations that help them to optimize their spend. This highly unique, and exciting, role is part of a cross functional team of data engineers, data scientists, front-end engineers, and quality engineers. The ideal candidate has extensive experience designing and building on the public cloud, success in building products from scratch, and a strong base in software engineering. Familiarity with data visualization and reporting concepts are a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Embed customer-facing recommendations and insights into our eCommerce platform and other channels.
- Coordinate with software engineers, data engineers, and data scientists to define the scope and scale of solutions.
- Work with architects and other leads to iterate on design and deliver solutions that meet defined functional, quality, performance, and security standards.
- Communicate with stakeholders about key features, design decisions, and the pros/cons of potential approaches.
- Interact with UX designers as you build out a data visualization layer.
- Identify bottlenecks and ensure software efficiency and quality.
- Deliver MVPs while continuing to build and enhance products.
- Provide guidance and direction to more junior engineers
Who You Are
- Experience designing and building on the any public cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Experience writing and editing reusable UI components
- Experience with any of UI/Webapp framework such as Svelte/SvelteKit, React/NextJS, Vue, or Preact, or Angular and willingness to work with the Svelte.
- Familiar but not proficient with Node JS or other back-end languages (e.g. Java, Python, Kotlin, etc.) and a solid understanding of database systems. Ability to integrate with APIs
- Understanding of HTML Semantics and Browser Accessibility
- Understanding of API and JSON payload design
- Understanding of Data-Driven Documents (D3) a plus.
- Experience implementing initiatives that incorporate data science products a plus.
- Experience leading engineers in an onshore/offshore environment a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD delivery frameworks (e.g., Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Experience contributing to or maintaining an open source software project is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more