We are looking for a talented experienced and creative Senior/Lead iOS engineer to join our team and help build our amazing iOS app. You'll be working closely with UX and backend teams, shaping the development of our products to ensure we're making the most of the iOS platform.
Our client represents a new economic approach to food retailing whereby the benefits of cutting out the middlemen are shared between customers who enjoy fresher, healthier food at better prices, and smaller scale producers who enjoy best-ever trading terms. Their mission is to Fix The Food Chain, something we plan to do by providing the best food retail experience.
We believe in collaborative, agile and lean ways of working. We continually optimise our system of work (as one size does not fit all). We use small teams, pair, make use of TDD/BDD.
We are on a journey from a monolithic architecture to a microservices event-based future which has which yielded a rapid change in our practices within the team. We share knowledge openly within the team with a collaborative approach across the entire company.
Our tech stack currently includes:
iOS tech stack:
Swift, ReactiveSwift, Combine, UIKit, SwiftUI, Realm, Apollo-GraphQL, MVVM/Coordinators, Quick/Nimble, Swift Package Manager
Other things we value:
- Strong Swift and iOS skills, with a published app(s) in the App store
- Commercial experience developing software
- Working knowledge of iOS interface guidelines / best practices
- Desire to write clean, modular and testable code with consistent code style
- Experience of third-party libraries such as ReactiveSwift, Texture, Apollo
- Experience of using git source control across multiple repositories
- Good understanding of MVVM pattern and Clean Architecture
- An open mind that is eager to learn, and give meaningful feedback to the team
- A willingness to accepting feedback and code review comments as opportunities to improve and extend your own knowledge
- A thirst for knowledge and mastery continuously improving your skills and keeping a breast of the latest technologies and techniques
- A great understanding of Kanban, Scrum, XP, Lean and other methods
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more