N-iX is looking for a Senior/Lead .NET Backend Software Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
About the client:
Our client is the world's leading auto retailer with ~150 dealerships specializing in high-end and premium cars. We are helping them in their digital transformation journey and running multiple projects for their IT department and their numerous subsidiaries.
We deliver end-to-end solutions to our clients using the latest technology stack. We are looking for a senior engineer to strengthen our Team on the account level.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core and .NET framework
- Producing Unit Tests along with your code as a habit
- Deep understanding of OOD, SOA, SOLID
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB (Compass DB), as well as SQL DBs
- Experience with microservices and cloud software development (ideally on Microsoft Azure). Experience with RESTful APIs
- Hands-on modern architecture and design patterns (front-end and back-end)
- Would be a plus:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- GIT / Azure DevOps
- Very good spoken English
- Decent writing skills
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping and more.