N-iX is looking for Backend .Net Engineer to join our team in Ukraine. Our team members are located in Lviv, Kyiv and Dnipro offices.
Our Client is the UK's leading retailer of prestige cars and the largest overall automotive retailer in Europe and the USA. Being determined to keep its positions and sustain growth in sales, volumes and number of employees, the Company is committed to continuous improvements and striving to achieve the highest possible levels of performance in every aspect of business.
The there are 2 streams on the project:
- Implementing a web platform for searching, selling and managing information about car parts. The platform includes both the customer and admin side. It helps to maintain a store with different car parts, performing a lot of reports on parts usages, views, stock quantity, management of prices, etc.
- Migrating HR tool from one infrastructure to another and adding new features requested by the client. The tool is aimed to improve performance appraisal processes for clients personnel.
We fully own already in a production system, maintain it, add new features, improve architecture and performance. Product Owner resides with the Team in Lviv. The team you will be working with includes a Lead React Developer, .Net Developers, QA Engineers, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Implement admin tool .NET framework
- Help with the product migration from one infrastructure to another
- Be proactive, participate in decision-making process
- Perform a variety of software development activities such as design, development, integration, unit testing
- Deliver great and consistent results being a team member of a Scrum team
- Having 3+ years of experience in overall writing production software
- Strongly proficient in C#/.NET
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Having a concept of security best practices
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Familiar with Web API
- Producing Unit Tests along with your code as a habit
- Deep understanding of OOD, SOA, SOLID
- Experience working with dependency injection
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Experience with AzureDevops
- Confident in written and verbal communication in English
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Possibility of partial remote work
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- An inspiring and comfy office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- A personal education budget
- Mentorship program
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.