Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Game Development Studio
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets, and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
N-iX Game Development and VR Studio in search of an exceptional VFX Artist to work remotely or in-house to deliver the best visual effects for games of different genres, setup pipelines, review peers’ work and lead the creation of the visual style of special effects.
- Collaborate with the artists to visualize a variety of spells from the classic fireball to an ultimate explosion in stylized and semi-stylized art style.
- Deliver ready-to-use visual effects made in Unity engine
- Create all supporting assets that are required to deliver VFX (textures, meshes, 2D animations, etc.)
- 3+ Years of industry experience
- Excellent understanding of real-time visual effects, color theory, animation
- Ability to create VFX and 2D animations in stylized art style
- Excellent communication skills, ability to provide written feedback
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Exceptional portfolio with stylized visual effects
Good to have:
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Experience in 3D graphic software.
- Passion for games