Our customer is a global, family-owned medical technology company. It develops mobile system solutions for emergency, transport and disaster medicine while setting standards for saving human lives. In close cooperation with emergency medical services, hospitals and military medical corps professionals, they create innovative medical products for ventilation and defibrillation. The company is based on top quality equipment which is made possible by the company’s 130 years of experience.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Work on tasks related to system level of Linux: develop drivers, design/implement protocols, etc.
- Take part in scrum meetings
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 6+ years in developing applications for Linux OS, preferably on Embedded Systems
- 6+ years developing in C or C++ and Bash/ ash shell scripting
- Experience with writing low-level drivers, interrupt service routines and general troubleshooting/debugging with hardware
- Good understanding of Electronic Hardware Design
- Experience with one of more commercial wireless protocols like Z-Wave, ZigBee, Bluetooth or WiFi
- Broad understanding of all aspects of Embedded Systems development
- Knowledge of network protocols TCP/IP, sockets etc.
- Use of Logic Analyzers and hardware/software debugging
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.