N-iX is looking for a Senior Manual QA
With over 30 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and maintaining on-board communication and control systems, our customer is a leading, trusted partner for railway operators and train builders worldwide.
Its Passenger Information Systems are high quality, tailor-made solutions that offer the flexibility, user-friendliness and stability that our clients ask for.
Our various types of on-board control systems such as our bogie monitoring systems are innovative yet reliable products which are designed specifically for the railway business.
Trains and trams all around the world are equipped with our solutions, from New Zealand over India, to France, Canada and the US.
- Work to continually improve the quality of the solution
- Review and clarify business requirements to write test cases
- Ensure that internal quality processes are followed and produce test reports, defect tracking etc.
- Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail
- Take active part in refinement, planning, daily and demo meetings
- Collaborate with dev engineers and business partners to deliver highest quality
- Be proactive, participate in decision-making process, take ownership of the end result
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer (4+ years of commercial experience)
- Experience in QA methodology, Agile framework, regression testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Automated testing experience or strong Willingness to work in that direction
- Experience related to testing of embedded devices
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more