Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
We are looking for a skilled manual QA Engineer to join our engineering team.
We expect that the best suitable candidate is ready to face challenges, take part in solution making and handle tasks independently while working as a part of a team.
About the Client:
We are building an engineering team for our Sweden-based customer – one of the fastest growing iGaming companies who thrives on pushing the boundaries through innovation.
- Review and analyze requirements
- Collaborate with QA team to develop effective strategies and test plan
- Support multiple phases/types of software testing including Smoke, Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc etc
- Work independently to ensure full test coverage of the assigned subset
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile framework and regression testing
- Ability to document bugs
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills to be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.