N-iX is looking for a talented Manual QA Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our client is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with over five million active customers,1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D centers in Lviv/Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
- Back-End API testing
- Support and Development Back-End API tests (Java)
- Deep involvement in release processes on all stages
- Requirement analysis and clarification
- Documentation support and development (TestRail, Confluence, etc)
- Interaction with development team: data collection, incident management, test strategy development, etc
- Proactive working on optimizing and expanding test coverage
- 2+ years as a QA experience
- Experience with APIs, understanding of XML, JSON
- Experience in Web Application Testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
For over a decade, client dedicated development centers at N-iX have been enhancing R&D departments of a number of leading software companies and fast-growing tech start-ups. Currently, N-iX hosts over 35 dedicated teams ranging from 5 to 100 experts across our offices in Lviv (Ukraine) and Kyiv (Ukraine). The teams are an integral part of clients’ R&D. In some cases, they act as clients’ own R&D helping clients develop and launch new software products. The portfolio of clients ranges includes industry leaders as well as innovative fast growing tech companies across a variety of industries encompassing Fintech, Hospitality, Healthcare, Hi-Tech and Energy.