Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our client is one of Europe's fastest-growing mobile companies with over three million active customers and operations in six countries. The client is using the mobile virtual network operator business model. As one of their core services, they provide “Pay As You Go” mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. To cope with rapidly growing business demands our client is launching its R&D center in Lviv and Kyiv, Ukraine, with us.
N-iX is looking for a Business Analyst to troubleshoot and improve the global marketing tool.
- Experience in working as a Business Analysis and/or Requirements Management roles, portfolio of successfully delivered projects
- Good understanding of software architecture design and development principles
- Good understanding of software development methodologies
- Being result-oriented, ability to make things done in a highly dynamic and stressful environment
- Great communication skills and fluent English
- Being a good team player and leader
- Being able to manage customer expectations
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.