Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
Our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile companies with five million active customers, 1,400 employees worldwide and operations in nine countries. It is a telecommunications company providing services in many countries around the world, using the mobile virtual network operator business model.
Lebara Mobile provides Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international
communities and migrant workers. The ambition of our client is to reach 1 billion users by 2020 by extending the list of the services they provide. More challenging and innovative projects are coming our way this year!
- Create and maintain well-written test plans, test specifications and test reports
- Design, develop and maintain test cases for mobile devices (iOS AND Android)
- Execute manual testing on mobile devices
- Work well both as part of a group and independently
- 2+ years of enterprise testing experience
- Prior experience testing on mobile devices including iOS and Android
- A strong focus on process and a desire to work with remote teams
- Performed different types of testing – functional, UI, usability, smoke, regression and etc.
- Creation and maintenance of QA documentation – test-cases and bug reports
- Performed requirements analysis and clarification
- Understanding of client-server application structure and experience in API testing
- Experience in Scrum framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A good plus would be:
- Experience using Android / iOS test automation tools