Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
N-iX is looking for a talented Senior .Net Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our Customer is Canada's leading provider of instant buy now, pay later plans.
We are looking for a Senior .Net Engineer Software Developer to join our Technology Team.
As a Senior .Net Engineer Software Developer, you will drive the design, development, optimization, testing and maintenance of Customer's web and mobile applications, working closely with Product, Operations, and other teams. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to develop new products in a results-oriented culture. This is an exciting, high impact development role with one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
- 3+ years of experience with the ASP.NET Web APIs and C#
- Strong experience with web forms
- Strong experience in SQL, including constructing SQL queries, stored procedures, and optimization techniques
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Ability to write maintainable automated tests
- You enjoy applying your technical skills to solve business problems
- You strive for excellence in everything you develop: customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
- You are a self-starter that seeks innovative solutions to complex issues
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a positive team player
- You show attention to detail
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more