Remote, Dnipro, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Kyiv
The client's mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. They are a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone.
By joining one of our engineering squads, you will have the opportunity to make a real and lasting impact. You will be involved in all aspects of delivering the platform from development, API design, unit testing, automated deployment, to coaching and mentoring other team members.
You will be joining a team passionate about developing a quality product following an agile development methodology. You will be encouraged to always be looking at the continuous improvement of our products, tools and processes, along with helping to guide the architectural direction of our platform.
- Development in rapid pace, delivering quality code on time, Reviewing PR's, writing Unit and Integration tests participating in design of new parts of the application
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Sharing new ideas and techniques and methodologies
- Build tools and automation of development techniques
- Solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and development or Web solutions using Net technical stack
- Rich experience creating REST-based web-services
- Working knowledge of Databases/SQL
- Affinity with unit testing frameworks and TDD
- EventSorcing, DDD, Strong Knowledge of application and cloud design patterns
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
- Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
C#, .Net 4.7.2, Netstandard 2.0, .Net Core 3.1, Azure Functions, Azure Storages, Azure Cosmos DB, Web Forms, SQL
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.