N-iX is looking for a talented .NET Developer, who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas to product development.
About the client:
Our client is an audio streaming service delivering live news, radio, and sports, in addition to music, podcasts, and audiobooks, to an audience of over 60 million monthly active users worldwide.
Service is available over the web and through a bunch of mobile apps: iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Samsung, Windows Phone, and on over 200 connected devices, including Sonos, Bose, Amazon Echo, and Google Home connected speakers. It is also available in over 50 vehicle models, including the Tesla Model S. The company is based in San Francisco, California.
As a key member of the team, you will work directly with business and technical stakeholders to lead and execute a variety of projects. We are using a lot of modern technologies and tools (such as AWS Lambda, Aurora, Elastic Search, etc.). You may have a possibility to explore new tools and languages like Go language.
- At least 4-5 years of commercial experience with C# programming language
- Experience with modern web development using .NET
- Working knowledge of both relational and NoSQL database design and management (here we are using SQL Server, MySQL, Redis, DynamoDB, BerkeleyDB, Redshift and more)
- Design and build services and applications for scale on the order of tens of millions of users, and optimize code for numerous platforms
- Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of next generation monetization and metadata delivery platform
- Contribute to the development of new web and mobile applications and services
- Create technical specifications for new products, executing from start to finish and owning the quality of the service in production
- Create and enhance integrations with external partners like Amazon, Microsoft, Sonos, Tesla, and Google
- Maintain and extend API services, SDKs and developer documentation
As a plus:
- Practical knowledge of high volume web applications (millions of transactions per day)
- History of building resilient, stateless, scalable, distributed and observable systems
- Familiarity with microservices, knowledge of modern cloud services (such as AWS or similar)
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.