N-iX is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our client is an award-winning global tax services and software provider, is the largest Firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the Firm provides an integrated suite of federal, state, local, and international tax services on a multijurisdictional basis, including tax recovery, consulting, advocacy, compliance, and technology services. The firm is a seven-time recipient of the International Service Excellence Award from the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA) for its commitment to world-class client service.
- 5+ years’ experience using .Net, C#, SQL
- Some experience in a Solution Architect role (good to have)
- Thorough knowledge of OWASP concepts, Encryption and SSO
- Researching, designing, implementing and maintaining high quality software systems using .NET technologies to meet internal/external client’s requirements
- Cooperate with other software developers, testers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects
- Flexible hours approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- 18 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
- Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
- Relax zones
- Challenging tasks and projects
- Individual Development Plan
- Personal education budget
- Performance appraisal
- Business trips
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Team buildings
- Anniversary presents