N-iX is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our client is an essential tech-enabled liquidity hub, connecting clients to global energy, metals, agriculture and financial markets. Across our businesses we provide critical high value-add services in Market Making, Commercial Hedging, Price Discovery and Data & Advisory. Headquartered in London, we have 18 offices worldwide with over 1,000 employees across Europe, Asia and North America.
This role will be focused on developing high availability systems for the processing of post trade workflows.
• Assisting with requirements elicitation and the scoping of Epics, Stories and Bugs
• Collaborating with other team members in the development of applications using a test-driven approach
• Implementing best practices in the design and development of the firm’s solutions
• Designing, coding and testing software in line with business requirements
• Following Agile principles in managing the software development lifecycle
• Proposing new ideas and technologies for the betterment of the firm’s product suite
• Proactively contributing to the shared libraries/components maintained by the department
• Assisting in the diagnosis and resolution of support issues in a timely manner
• Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures subject to internal and external audit such as security and compliance
• Strong C# server-side skills in .NET/Core
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle highly advantageous
• Familiar with deployment automation and build environments
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Continuous delivery of software within an Agile framework
Nice to have:
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• An individual Development Plan
• Meetups and events for professional development
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.
The vacancy is already closed so you will be redirected to the jobs page.
This page will redirect in 10 seconds