UK's leading peer-to-peer lending platform
N-iX is looking fora Senior .NET Full-Stack Engineer who can become a part of our team and contribute new ideas into product development.
Our Client is a fast-growing and successful company at the forefront of the finance sector changing the face of modern finance forever. Their concept is simple: creditworthy borrowers want a low-cost loan. RateSetter is a peer-to-peer lending service that allows its users to lend and borrow money directly from each other according to their own interest rates. The website allows to invest a minimum amount of £10 and get loans up to £35,000 for individuals and up to £2m for businesses. RateSetter’s Provision Fund has proved so effective that every individual investor has received all the capital and interest they expected and nobody has ever lost a penny: a unique feat amongst the major platforms in the UK P2P industry.
The role is perfect for an ambitious and talented individual, who wants to make an impact from day one, using the latest Microsoft technology stack and other technologies as appropriate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a .NET C# Developer to join a fun and hardworking team of Developers, QA and Team Leads, who are going through an expansion phase to support the rapid growth of a business which has already lent over £1 billion to date.
• Part of a team of .NET Developers following Agile Development principles and working in Scrum Teams with a Product Manager and QA to deliver high-quality work in 2-week sprints
• Full-stack development, but the main focus is on the server-side
• JIRA to manage Development tasks, Confluence as a Wiki, Bitbucket (Git), MS Teams, Service Fabric, Splunk
• .NET (C#), .NET Core
• ASP.NET (MVC, Web API), LINQ
• Unit Testing (e.g. NUnit), Integration Testing, Dependency Injection (e.g. NSubstitute)
• Angular4/6/7, Ajax, CSS, HTML
• Agile / Scrum
• Experience building highly scalable and available e-commerce systems
• Design code that adheres to the SOLID principles
• Good communications skills
• Degree educated or equivalent
• CI, Continuous Delivery, Build Automation
• Relational Database Technologies (ideally SQL Server 2012/2014), note we also have a DBA team
• Cloud-based development and delivery platforms (ideally Microsoft Azure)
• Financial services experience, but this is not essential as we will teach you what you need to know
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• An individual development plan
• A personal education budget
• Mentorship program
• Business Trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, football, ping pong, and more.